- If you wish to become a Registered User of this web site, please complete the form below.
- When you choose a Username, you may wish to use your email address or the first part of your email address so that you have a Username which is easy to remember.
- After you submit your registration form, an administrator will review your request.
- Your registration will only be approved if the administrators are convinced that you have a genuine interest in the activities of the Brighton Philatelic Society.
- You must enter a genuine First Name and Last Name, otherwise your request for registration will be rejected.
- You may be asked for additional information by email before your registration can be approved.
- If your registration is approved, the system will generate a web site Password and send it to you by email.
- Your web site Password is a system-generated password. It is an initial password only.
- When you receive the email with your web site Username and Password, you should login to the web site and then change your Password to something meaningful to you.
- We recommend that you copy-and-paste your Username and Password into the login form. This will avoid the possibility of typing errors if you re-key these items.
At the bottom of the form you will find a CAPTCHA test. This is a security measure to verify that that you are a real person and not a computer pretending to be a person. Please tick the box to indicate that you are not a robot.
9,389 total views, 1 views today