Stay tuned for details of our 2021 program.
January 2021 activities
In mid January our full program for 2021 will be released.
The following events are planned for January and will be conducted with the relevant Covid-19 safe requirements.
- Tuesday January 12th – Premium Uncatalogued Members Auction at 7.30pm, view from 5.00pm.
- Tuesday January 19th – Daytime Meeting at 10am
- Tuesday January 26th – Uncatalogued Members Auction at 7.30pm, view from 5.00pm.
Note – The above are subject to change due to State Government directions in response to Covid-19 outbreaks.
Some reading for members
Our member John McKay has provided some very useful information covering topics such as :
- Removing Self Adhesive Stamps from Paper
- Advice to Non-Collectors for Protecting A Stamp Collection
- A Way You Can Increase the Value of Your Collection When it is Sold
- Safer Hinging
- Stamp Colour
To read this information, visit the BPS Bulletin tab above and see the Brighton Papers in Philately item.
Selling stamps and collections
Do you have unwanted stamps or perhaps a deceased estate with a stamp collection in it? The Brighton Philatelic Society may be able to assist you to sell it. Contact our Secretary for further details. Send an email to
Keep up to date
Keep up to date – re-visit this page.
Members, do we have your email address? If not, send an email to and ask to have your details added to our database and for the Bulletin and papers for our regular Catalogued Auctions sent to you by email.
Updated on 10 January 2021
14,242 total views, 17 views today