The process of applying for a renewing your membership and paying by PayID has 5 steps:
- Download the Renewal Form.
- Complete the Renewal Form.
- Note the total amount to be paid.
- Make your payment for the amount owing.
- Send your completed form to us.
Step 2: Please complete the Renewal Form.
There are 2 ways of completing the form downloaded in Step 1:
- You can print the form and fill it in by hand.
- You can enter your details into the form and then print it and sign it.
Step 3: Please Note the Total Amount Owing.
Please take a note of the total amount owing as shown on the completed form.
Step 4: Please Make Your Payment for the Amount Owing.
Please make your deposit into the Society’s bank account for the amount noted in Step 3 using this PayID:
Step 5: Please Send Your Completed Renewal Form to Us.
Please send your completed renewal form to this address:
The Brighton Philatelic Society Inc.
PO Box 8062
North Road LPO
East Brighton VIC 3187
Last updated on: 27th April, 2019