Membership BenefitsLibraryExchange SheetsMeetingsSubscription 2018/2019
- Interesting displays.
- Exchange books.
- Club auctions.
- Extensive library.
- Philatelic papers, articles, information and education via Google Groups for local, national and international internet BPS members.
- Access to Stamp Dealers, Exhibits, Guest Speakers, Entertainment, and large stamp auctions.
Stamp related texts and catalogues are available for loan upon application to the Librarian.
Exchange sheets are circulated at meetings and among members.
Members are welcome to submit new sheets with good material for sale.
- Catalogued / Uncatalogued auctions are held on the First Saturday of each month (except January) commencing at 1:00pm (auction lots viewing from 10:30am).
- (ONLY catalogued auction also has a viewing of lots 3:00-8:00pm on day before the actual auction).
- EDUCATION meetings (7.15 pm), DISPLAY meetings (8.15 pm) and EXCHANGE Sheets are held on Second Tuesdays monthly (except January is a Trading night).
- DAYTIME meetings are held on the Third Tuesdays of each month between 10:00am and 1:00pm.
- Uncatalogued Auctions on Fourth Tuesdays (commencing at 7.30 pm with lot viewing from 6:00 pm).
Subscription for 2018/2019
- Membership Officer: Peter Alexander.
- $40.00 per annum – Due on 1st July.
- Also, memberships can be paid in advance.